Max's with Music Box

Saturday, April 26, 2008

 

It was Friday afternoon when we decided to go bar hopping or somewhat find a place to stay away from home. We don’t wanna spend the night doing nothing at home because we have done it the whole week. We had dinner at Max’s Restaurant. It was a plateful of fried chicken, bitter gourd with beef and the so delicious kare-kare. It was years ago when I last tasted that scrumptious fried chicken because there was no Max’s Restaurant in Davao. It had Max’s but it was years ago when it closed. It was the first and the last time I ate at Max’s Davao. Good thing I had the opportunity to eat at Max’s once more. After the mouth-watering and stomach filling dinner we headed out way to Music Box comedy bar. There were gay men performers who excellently performed in front of the crowd. They had beautiful singing voice and they were so accommodating inviting us to sing on stage. Of course, I refused to do so because I was reticent. They were so amazingly funny that even my niece Kyla refused to go even though she’s sleepy. She had fun with that gay performer named chat cause she looked like Dora the Explorer that person who really performed at Dora Live. We laughed our hearts out and enjoyed the night. We took pictures and I am gonna post it as soon as we transferred the pictures from the Digicam to the computer. J

0 comments: