ice cream for a tooth

Saturday, April 19, 2008

 


Damn! It was Saturday and i am going to meet the dentist nearby to have my teeth cleaned and to have tooth extracted. I didn’t expect it for me to experience such pain…such severe pain. It was my first time for both procedures so I don’t have any idea on how much pain it would cost me. I thought it would be painless because of the anesthesia they injected. But, I was wrong, really, wrong. It was truly painful, a whole lot painful than having my tongue and eyebrow pierced and if I would choose between having my tooth extracted and having a body pierce, I would surely love to choose the latter. This was the price I have to pay for not taking care of my teeth. Too bad it summed up in to extracting my teeth. And again, hopefully by next week another tooth will be taken out of its place and I’ll have to suffer such pain again…I just wish this tooth will disappear overnight so that I will not have to experience that pain once again! Too bad in reality it won’t really happen. L

0 comments: